The Jury for the competition is comprised of internationally acclaimed professionals, both from Romania and from abroad. All Jury Members are kindly volunteering their expertise and time. The Members of the Jury are:
1. Gülsün SAĞLAMER, Professor of Architecture at Istanbul Technical University (ITU), Executive Committee Member of the International Association of University Presidents (IAUP); President of the Community of Mediterranean Universities (CMU);
2. Leen van DUIN, Professor of architectural design at the Delft University of Technology, School of Architecture;
3. Dan HANGANU, Professor, University of Montréal, Montréal, Professor, McGill University, Montréal, Honoray Member of The Romanian Academy;
4. James HORAN, Professor Emeritus, Ireland’s representative on the Architecture Sub-Group advising the European Commission on architectural education and the Professional Qualification’s Directive;
5. Emil Barbu POPESCU, Professor, President of the “Ion Mincu” University of Architecture and Urban Planning, Bucharest.
6. Constantin SPIRIDONIDIS, Professor, School of Architecture, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.